Saturday, November 12, 2011

Let's Play Dragonsphere

A Blind Let's Play
Platform: PC/DOS
Released: 1994
Genre: Adventure
Setting: Fantasy
Developer: MicroProse
Publisher: MicroProse

 Playlist:


First Video in the Series:



This is a truly excellent fantasy adventure game, complete with some good music and not-so-good voice acting. Of course, it seems to follow the old "defeat the evil villain before he destroys the world" storyline, but it soon changes into something quite different. From the persecuted shape-changing Slathan, to the mysterious nomadic Soptus Ecliptus, to the mischievous Faeries of Brynn-Fann, this is an adventure I'll not soon forget.

I really like the theme song for the intro, but that's probably because I like the Phantasm movies so much. It sounds just like the movie's! Observe: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTSkELbCUbw

[Total Game Time - 11:44:33]

Selected Comments From YouTube:

Didn't you just love to die from the drink and play this stupid game all over? We were all enthusiastic about it... not! :-)

I swear, There is like some kind of unplacable, Or untouchable.. Unrememberable? Nostalgia of this game.. I swear, I can not put my finger on it..
 
Links of Interest:




This post has been backdated to reflect the date of the original Let's Play.

0 comments:

Post a Comment