Sunday, September 25, 2011

Let's Play Beneath a Steel Sky

A Blind Let's Play
Platform: PC/DOS
Released: 1994
Genre: Adventure
Setting: Cyberpunk
Developer: Revolution Software
Publisher: Virgin Interactive

Playlist:



First Video in the Series:



Come along with me as I begin this journey through a dystopian city, with my little robot, Joey, as my only companion. Why is the council after me? How do we escape the city and exact bloody retribution upon them for killing off my entire tribe? Marvel as I face Officer Reich (who must be from Brooklyn), gab with two silly guards, feed a cat and steal from a dog, and get a hole drilled in my head... voluntarily. All that and more, for the low price of... nothing!

[Total Game Time - 8:34:06]

Selected Comments From YouTube:

Is that a girl playing/narrating?

I finished this game! Developers have created a very interesting main character. The game is full of great humor! 90' was a great time for adventure games! 

Thanks for the great videos!

Links of Interest:


Download Beneath a Steel Sky at ScummVM's Website

Beneath a Steel Sky's Official Website

Beneath a Steel Sky Remastered's Official Website (For iPhone and iPod Touch Only) 

Beneath a Steel Sky on Wikipedia

Beneath a Steel Sky on MobyGames
 
Review on Adventure Classic Gaming

Review on Adventure Gamers

Review for BASS Remastered for iPhone and iPad Touch on Adventure Gamers


This post has been backdated to reflect the date of the original Let's Play.

0 comments:

Post a Comment