Saturday, November 30, 2013

Let's Play Star Trek: Borg

A Blind Let's Play
Platform: PC/Windows
Released: 1996
Genre: Adventure
Setting: Science Fiction
Developer:

Publisher:

Playlist:

  
 Or Click Here to View the Playlist on YouTube.

First Video in the Series:



[Total Game Time - 2:11:24]

Selected Comments From YouTube:

I never knew this game existed, thanks for uploading.

Aw yeah! It's so awesome to see that you're doing this! I'm a huge fan of the Star Trek franchise, I've seen all of the series and I like TNG the most! :D This definitely piqued my interest!

the captain is such a douche =)

hi there! Thanks for these awesome videos- I haven't see this game in years! By any chance do you also have the "Picard Dossier" disc  and did you have the BIG box version of this game?

Links of Interest:

Star Trek: Borg on Wikipedia

Star Trek: Borg on MobyGames


Star Trek: Borg on IMDB 

Review on Gamespot

Review on GameFAQs 

Video Review on The Spoony Experiment

Review on Game Revolution

0 comments:

Post a Comment